Thursday 5 April 2012

Whoop over 1000 page views!

Haven't looked at my Stats in ages. I check today and see I have over 1,000 page views! Wow that is really cool! Although I have to work on getting these people to join as friends.... If only I could set up some computer programme that traps them on my page until they join... You know like some of those really annoying pop-up websites? Since I'm currently drowning in the confusion that is flickr/tumblr/pinterest, a complicated computer engineering mission is probably beyond me...

But Thank You to everyone who has, for one reason or another flicked onto the blog. It was something I set up after college to encourage me to be a bit more creative and I am getting so much more out of it than I thought I would.

Deirdre, xx


No comments:

Post a Comment